May 10th, 2019
By: Alexander Fearn
Salzburg is a beautiful place! From the Mozart Haus, the Mirabell Palace and Gardens, all the way to the salt mines. But let’s face it! Your kids don’t care about that stuff. The last thing they want to do is go to another church.
Why not take them somewhere that they’ll enjoy? The Salzburg Toy Museum. It’s the perfect place for kids and kids at heart.
The Salzburg Toy Museum is divided into three sections based on the type of experiences: “play”, “experience”, and “amazement”.
There you can:
- Race against your friends on the special Carrera track
- Grocery shop for the finest and freshest ingredients
- Read peacefully and quietly in the reading corner
- Watch a movie at the children’s cinema
- Discover recreations of your favorite fairytales
- Race around the track on a scooter
Average time per visit: 2.5 hours
|Children (aged 4 to 15)||2,0|
|Youth (aged 16 to 26)||2,50|
|Reduced (senior, citizens, students, groups…)||4,0|
|Families (2 adults + children)||10,0|
Tuesday – Saturday: 9:00 to 17:00
Tel: +4366262 0808300
If you like this, please follow us on our social networks. Thank you!
#salzburgkids #spielzeugmuseum #toymuseum #salzburgcity #experiencesalzburg #imtesalzburg #fhs #fhsalzburg #imteb2016